• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pictures from the 02 nose job party today...

dubois

Here are a few photos showing the group working on the donor nose, pulling the damage, removing the damaged nose and finally welding the donor one. It went pretty fast, and it came out good and straight. Steve J. will finish it back home.

Hosting provided by FotoTime

FAQ Member # 91

Wow! She looks much better already. It's great to see fellow 02er's helping out to get her back out on the road.

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

This whole episode has powered onto to my short list of "why I love the FAQ" stories. Other top moments for me are the response I got when I had my wreck in '02 and the non-car support showed to me when my dad died, Rob when Jenna had her accident and Bill when his son came home from Iraq.

Others' short lists may be different, but the wonderful thing is how many there are! In spite of occasional moments of bickering, this is just one awesome group of guys and girls.

"It's not about the cars; it's about the people."

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

more than willing to "help a brother out"He's been to my house several times(an hours drive minimum)to help me.YesterdayI finally went to his house and all he did was work on my stuff!Thanks-again Harv.For those who haven't seen Harv's car,The fit and finish is incredible!