• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Realoem showing "No parts found matching your car."

man_mark_7

Hi all

Changing the '73 bumper brackets on my car to '72 brackets. I'm trying to find original part #'s and dimensions on realeom. I just picked July 1972 for part #'s, but it says "No parts found matching your car."

I swear the first time I went in I clicked on "bumper, front" and it showed me some part #s. Now, no matter which version I click (bumper, front or bumper usa, front) it just says no parts found. How do I find the original part #s even if they have been discontinued?

thanks in advance!!

mark

WWW.REALOEM.COM

BMW parts 1502-2002tii 2002 Bumper, front

In my restoration, I did the same thing.  I just looked for original early brackets in the used parts venues.  Also check out Wallotsnesch.  However, I did get a pair of rear brackets that were incorrect on the holes, so I recommend finding originals from the various sources.

Frau Blucher - 73 tii

Captain Biggles - 66 Triumph TR4a

If you are looking for the shorter bracket, not the 73 version that looks like a "Y", the part number is 51115470020.  These are available at Wallothnesch.

Mark92131

51115470020.jpg
WWW.WALLOTHNESCH.COM

Bumper bracket fits for left + right side for all models up to 1971 you need 2 for 1 car

• Thanks 1

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

The unique-to-US-spec 73 bumper brackets, front and rear, began at VIN 2585137 (stick), 2533173  (automatic) and 2762630 (tii).  The factory began installing 'em at the beginning of 73 model year production in September, rather than their earlier ploy of beginning with 1 January production.  

mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite