• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adjustable Control Arms, take 2

mttpekin

I'm finding these very hard to resist.  I've thought of making something like these for a couple of years, but you have done a very complete job!  

Must resist, must resist...

Ah, the hell with resistance, I am ready to be assimilated.  PM sent for one pair!

Ian

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed!!! I too have made and modified some for myself due to the whole R&P. 

At $600 for a pair of oem arms with no bushings or tension rods, these are a bargain.

Jump on the train while it's at the station.

Moe

Edited by MOESPEED2002
  • Like 1

SIGSTUFF2.jpg

Proud Member #190 since 2003.

I'm sure there will be plenty in the UK interested in these as well. I've seen lots of home brew efforts but nothing with so much thought and geared towards hard road driving! 

Depending on timescales, count me in (if postage to the UK is available, potentially a group buy on the cards to combine postage if it makes it any better for you as well) It sounds like future batches are a small while away? Will follow for updates.

Thanks,

Scott 

• Like 1

They're so beautiful.  I'm glad I'm on m3 suspension so I can admire these without being properly tempted; they would have gone great with those MCS dampers...

Edited by irdave
  • Like 1

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Is it as it appears to me that the caster would change with camber adjustment? 

If so, is the caster adjustable on top of compensating for the camber setting? The window of available caster seems like it would be different at 0 degrees camber than the window of available caster at 2.4 degrees camber.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lorin said:

Is it as it appears to me that the caster would change with camber adjustment? 

If so, is the caster adjustable on top of compensating for the camber setting? The window of available caster seems like it would be different at 0 degrees camber than the window of available caster at 2.4 degrees camber.

I think you’d need to fine tune with an adjustable camber plate on top.  I have the Ground Control, which will adjust caster and camber.

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT

7 hours ago, Ian said:

Great minds think alike!  That’s the combination I am assembling.

Yeah buddy.  I love those guys at MCS, just great people to deal with.  One of the few things I miss from my tii.  Eventually I'll get another set for the new car.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.