• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Removing content and support for this board.

Slavs

I’m in the process of removing my content from this FAQ. I do not wish to contribute to and / or share technical information with any person and / or group even remotely affiliated with any Right Wing and Nazi organization, including the Republican Party. The vast majority of the FAQ and BMW car club constituents fall into this category.

Right Wing ideology has always been closely affiliated with BMW and enthusiasts of the marque, from its inception to this very day. BMW’s  patriarchal Quandt family  supported and funded Adolf Hitler from the very early years of the Nazi movement. Quandt owned factories, including those of BMW, contributed to the Nazi war effort and employed slave labor from nearby concentration camps. These laborers were subjected to cruel punishment and only lived an average of six months under these conditions. BMW and other German industrial facilities conveniently  located their facilities in the proximity of these camps. On the factory grounds of at least one BMW plant gallows were constructed to hang workers for infractions.

Following the war the Nuremberg trials only addressed the crimes of a handful of leading Nazis before being quickly adjourned. As the Cold War heated up the United States was more interested in appeasing the Nazis and winning the hearts and minds of Germans than it was in any of the crimes they committed. To add insult to injury the second phase of the Nuremberg Proceedings which addressed the complicity of leading German Industrialists, such as the Quandt family, exonerated almost all of them because they were deemed indispensable to the West’s effort to curb Communism. The military guard during the second phase of the proceedings wore American service uniforms, but were recruited from the ranks of recently disbanded Waffen SS units, specifically the Latvian and Lithuanian foreign legions of the Waffen SS who committed unspeakable crimes against the Jews, Communists and others. These murderers and criminals were rewarded rather than being handed over to the Red Army where they would have met justice.

Some of you Republican adherents who have espoused your Right Wing and social Darwinian views in the face of the current crisis we are facing have  demonstrated  your indifference and lack of empathy for the vast majority of people in this country and the world. You can go and pay homage to Wall Street and the BMW marque, indifferent to the plight of people around you and the death toll to the virus. But, I refuse to be associated with you.

- Slavs

Edited by Slavs

I hope you are feeling better.  Please get rid of your car too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

Pound sand.......

Earl C. Myers II

LTC USA (Ret)

• Like 6

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

It's really interesting.  I've come across one (1) person on the board that I thought was being Nazi-esque.  It was that old guy selling stuff, he literally wouldn't let a guy drive the car in the driveway just to make sure it moved under it's own power.  And then he started spewing some crap about whatever.  I think I told him to fuck off, too.  No, I think I gave him my address and told him to come here and say it my face.

I don't appreciate being thought of as anything to do with being a Nazi.  In fact, my grandparents got out of Russia just as they started killing all the Jews.

Personally, I think our federal government is completely corrupt and 80 percent of our population is currently having a very serious problem.

So I'd say if you don't like being here, ok.  You want to delete your content?  Ok.  You want to call me a Nazi, I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself.

(I was enlisted, I still use profanity.)

• Thanks 1

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

14 minutes ago, Hans said:

What on earth are you talking about? You're the first person I can recall who brought up politics on this site. Hopefully the last too. Good grief.

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

24 minutes ago, irdave said:

It's really interesting.  I've come across one (1) person on the board that I thought was being Nazi-esque.  It was that old guy selling stuff, he literally wouldn't let a guy drive the car in the driveway just to make sure it moved under it's own power.  And then he started spewing some crap about whatever.  I think I told him to fuck off, too.  No, I think I gave him my address and told him to come here and say it my face.

I don't appreciate being thought of as anything to do with being a Nazi.  In fact, my grandparents got out of Russia just as they started killing all the Jews.

Personally, I think our federal government is completely corrupt and 80 percent of our population is currently having a very serious problem.

So I'd say if you don't like being here, ok.  You want to delete your content?  Ok.  You want to call me a Nazi, I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself.

(I was enlisted, I still use profanity.)

Your military forces have kissed up to Neo Nazi militias ever since the end of the Cold War. And, in this respect, as a member of a military force which supports these barbaric organizations and the Imperial Will of the USA, YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF !

1 minute ago, Slavs said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

For one thing, I'm Canadian. So I really don't know what you're talking about.

Anyway, i wish you good health and bon voyage.

Can we get back to cars please.

• Like 2

Unfortunate. Have you been drinking? Did your dog die? Cat? Covid? No NBA?

It's funny. Nobody talks politics here. It's an unstated rule that everyone

follows AND it works. 5000 + owners get along swimmingly day in day out.

What set you off? Was it that thread on Baider and Meinhoff? Was it Ray's pictures of Bundt Cake that looked like fried Jello?

PS: In your rage please don't go killing anyone

PSS: Is it ok to own a Japanese car...or an Italian vehicle?

Edited by iinca
  • Like 2

Slavs, I also am a person who would not like to associate with a Nazi organization, obviously because of the atrocities they commited. If that is also the type of thing which makes you not want to associate with them, I would encourage you to read deeper into the actions of the Soviet Union especially up until the death of Stalin. Because I recall you posting something about Soviet Union aircraft, in a way that I infer you would not post about Nazi military equipment.

Some good books are "The Gulag Archipelago" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn for a very factual read. Or for more personal accounts "Let Our Fame Be Great" by Oliver Bullough is good as well. It contains a section with multiple stories from the period directly after WW2 in the Caucasus region, where forced deportations to labor camps of certain ethnicities caused death rates of 70% of the children of some entire republics.

If you can read Russian and are interested I could make many more suggestions as well.

• Like 1

Thanks for the history lesson but I fail to see the relevance. Your comments and political views are some what hypocritical given your association with this community, nor are your accusations accurate. How can you possibly paint everyone with such a broad brush and label everyone as a Nazi sympathizer or Rightwing darwinist. I for one take exception to your bullshit.  You have no friggin' clue about me, my heritage or my political stripes much less that of the entire membership.   Your ass it outta mile my friend. I am going to go out on a limb here, but I am quite confident there are more than a few would love to hand it back to you.

Based on your statements I am left to assume you are likely not  planning to revisit the site  But,  just in case you do and happen to read our comments I would like to offer a suggestion, actually two. First  I would encourage you to inflict that very same fate to YOUR BMW, (that symbol of Nazi tierney as you so aptly suggest) as did  the Russian Army  to the NAZI symbol that sat atop the German Riechstag that day in May 1945. If you have no idea what I am referring to,  they blew that swastika into a million pieces. The other is much more simple, it can be summed up in just 2 words,  which I am sure will be repeated in subsequent posts.

Ignoring the advice from the right side of my grey matter that says move on ,don’t engage ...

.I gather from your user name Slav that at some point in your life you were dealt a heavy dose of trauma . You have given hints as to  where and when. To the point, it has clearly affected your ability to cope. Having seen it first hand, a clinical diagnosis is in order and therapy to address it before it destroys what’s left of your psyche. Seriously, get help

• Like 1

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

2 hours ago, Slavs said:

I’m in the process of removing my content from this FAQ. I do not wish to contribute to and / or share technical information with any person and / or group even remotely affiliated with any Right Wing and Nazi organization, including the Republican Party. The vast majority of the FAQ and BMW car club constituents fall into this category.

Right Wing ideology has always been closely affiliated with BMW and enthusiasts of the marque, from its inception to this very day. BMW’s  patriarchal Quandt family  supported and funded Adolf Hitler from the very early years of the Nazi movement. Quandt owned factories, including those of BMW, contributed to the Nazi war effort and employed slave labor from nearby concentration camps. These laborers were subjected to cruel punishment and only lived an average of six months under these conditions. BMW and other German industrial facilities conveniently  located their facilities in the proximity of these camps. On the factory grounds of at least one BMW plant gallows were constructed to hang workers for infractions.

Following the war the Nuremberg trials only addressed the crimes of a handful of leading Nazis before being quickly adjourned. As the Cold War heated up the United States was more interested in appeasing the Nazis and winning the hearts and minds of Germans than it was in any of the crimes they committed. To add insult to injury the second phase of the Nuremberg Proceedings which addressed the complicity of leading German Industrialists, such as the Quandt family, exonerated almost all of them because they were deemed indispensable to the West’s effort to curb Communism. The military guard during the second phase of the proceedings wore American service uniforms, but were recruited from the ranks of recently disbanded Waffen SS units, specifically the Latvian and Lithuanian foreign legions of the Waffen SS who committed unspeakable crimes against the Jews, Communists and others. These murderers and criminals were rewarded rather than being handed over to the Red Army where they would have met justice.

Some of you Republican adherents who have espoused your Right Wing and social Darwinian views in the face of the current crisis we are facing have  demonstrated  your indifference and lack of empathy for the vast majority of people in this country and the world. You can go and pay homage to Wall Street and the BMW marque, indifferent to the plight of people around you and the death toll to the virus. But, I refuse to be associated with you.

- Slavs

dude...did you get a bad batch of CBD?

Edited by esty
  • Haha 1