• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bavarian Klasse

arminyack

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, arminyack said:

Well, its been a full month now..no parts, and he still ignore my messages. he is still very active on his FB page selling this, so that rules out any illness or anything like that that would explain this.

no tracking info? which profiles are you communicating with, he has a couple (BK and Roderick). Looks like he hasn't posted anything under BK for a while. you might connect with his Roderick profile.

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

29 minutes ago, joebarthlow said:

no tracking info? which profiles are you communicating with, he has a couple (BK and Roderick). Looks like he hasn't posted anything under BK for a while. you might connect with his Roderick profile.

I've been trying to get tracking from the get-go. No response.

• 1 month later...

Roderick Forrest  pop7roxgmail.com   Albany, OR    alternator, received and put on tester … dead … I received refund same day … way to go Roderick !!!     Lucian

Edited by Lucian
rec refund

'67 BMW 1600-2 Sahara/Brown 133,000 ..'73 BMW R90/6 Blk/White pin/s 155,000

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2018 at 1:07 AM, arminyack said:

I have bought things from him previously with no issue....on this one, he turned on me & ripped me off

Was this resolved? I bought a transmission from him but because of all of this drama I asked him ship the item first before I paid. He agreed. After I got the item I sent paypal. I know there is no guarantee the thing is good but I knew that going in. 

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.