• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DerEuroFührer

On 8/13/2018 at 10:53 PM, Concerned_Onlooker said:

Some more chartreuse lipstick to be ashamed of...expensive lipstick, I might add... Search the stanceworks site for this car. You’ll see me in my giving zero fucks cutoff jeans installing the Rockwell brakes on this car. I can’t believe I’m still defending myself in this bullshit thread. 

This isn't the only car that your employer has built, nor is it his claim to fame. I've seen some of his work and there are things that even I scratched my head and wondered why he didn't just do <insert simple but important detail here> to "make it right". I wondered this as he claimed to systemically restore said car. 

Again, my point is that no shop owner is void of tarnished rep. 

This is why I don't restore cars. First because it's not where my strengths lie, second because I rather get drunk at car shows and let those far more passionate than me do the hard work and "win" them. 

My goal in life does not lie in collecting trophies or reminding people of how many cool cars I've owned. I rather spend my time chasing single moms and the hot daughters of my old bosses. This is my greatest passion. This is why I live in Newport Beach. Also the weather is pretty good.

Edited by danco_
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

17 hours ago, evil02 said:

No offense but, lots of guys in cut off jeans do brake jobs. That's not impressing anyone.

Hey that's not fair.

I've got cut off jeans,

Every time I bend over they cut off the blood to my feet

It impresses everyone.......

Oh hang on, who are I kidding i just cant feel my feet because I'm so pissed...... sorry my mistake :-)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, danco_ said:

I rather spend my time chasing single moms and the hot daughters of my old bosses. This is my greatest passion. This is why I live in Newport Beach. Also the weather is pretty good.

We definitely need to hang out more....

Edited by jrhone
  • Like 1

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

6 hours ago, SydneyTii said:

Hey that's not fair.

I've got cut off jeans,

Every time I bend over they cut off the blood to my feet

It impresses everyone.......

Oh hang on, who are I kidding i just cant feel my feet because I'm so pissed...... sorry my mistake :-)

Stop bragging, you never even mentioned how many brake jobs you have done in those cut offs! ?

one brake job + cut off jeans = reputable race car builder

• Like 2

72'  2002 turbo build - under construction...

49 minutes ago, conkitchen said:

Man o Man! 

All this talk of cut-off shorts, BrakeJob's, and MILF hunting got's me all, well you know. 

Haha, adding the bean bag went too far!  Lol

Edited by evil02

I stopped wearing cut off jeans during brake jobs. All the guys would whistle at me and I don't like being treated like a piece of ridiculously hot meat. I'm not an object for you to undress with your eyes ok? 

Man, this is fun. 

Edited by danco_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Same thing happened when I was washing a track car car for a friend in cut offs.. (then later claimed I built the said race car). Eyes up here boys..

google it. The internet is real

• Like 1

• 1 month later...