• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PVC Door cards, batting, vapor barrier

pklym

Sign me up for a set please

Dennis

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question: can this pvc material take and hold staples to attach the original vinyl?  is glue a better alternative, perhaps?

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

• 1 month later...

Checking in.

What's the status? Do you have an update on timing? Next steps? 

Thanks for doing this! 

James

1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (sold)
1973 Mintgrun 2002 "Kermit" (sold)

1973 Inka 2002 "Ernie"

1986 VW Vanagon Syncro Weekender "Otto Van Gonzo"

Unfortunately, the guy that makes them hasn't responded to my last few messages, so I have no updates. I am hoping to get him to send me a bunch to get out to you guys but I imagine he must be busy with other life things at the moment. I will keep periodically sending him messages and hope he responds. If I don't here anything in another month or two, maybe I will look into finding a place locally to try to make them but it was his innovation so I would feel bad doing that.

Hopefully, I will have better news before long.

Until then. I will keep adding names to the list.

Unfortunately, the guy that makes them hasn't responded to my last few messages, so I have no updates. I am hoping to get him to send me a bunch to get out to you guys but I imagine he must be busy with other life things at the moment. I will keep periodically sending him messages and hope he responds. If I don't here anything in another month or two, maybe I will look into finding a place locally to try to make them but it was his innovation so I would feel bad doing that.

Hopefully, I will have better news before long.

Until then. I will keep adding names to the list.

I know Shaun's been busy with work but he will catchup to it soon.