• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT'S HERE!!!! The Great 123Ignition Group Purchase!!

Captain Manly

IMG_0725.JPG

Look what turned up in the post. Many thanks to @Captain Manly

Now I just need to figure out how I can sidestep my son's birthday party and visiting friends and relatives to have a play with it. Just kidding!

;)

Edited by Simeon

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

I also received mine!

Many thanks to Justin.

Now I just gotta try and find the time to install it.

-Bob

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

Did you guys track your US shipment on USPS? Mine shows up there but all it says is " We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"  

last update was on the 21st in Amsterdam 

is this about what you guys saw? 

in the past when I have ordered items from overseas the tracking is all screwed up and it just ends up showing up at my door step! 

10 minutes ago, 2joejoe2 said:

Did you guys track your US shipment on USPS? Mine shows up there but all it says is " We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"  

last update was on the 21st in Amsterdam 

is this about what you guys saw? 

in the past when I have ordered items from overseas the tracking is all screwed up and it just ends up showing up at my door step! 

I was able to track mine on USPS once it hit Customs, but I think other people mentioned the same experience you've had before.

Matthew Cervi
'71 Bavaria

'18 M2

Hi All,

To follow up on the previous conversation. Mine departed Holland on Nov 21 and is still in transit to USA. So far it has not arrived in Customs. Looked at the Post.NL website and they assume 4 to 7 days transit time?

Does anyone encounter this similar delay (In Transit) with their shipment?

All the best and thanks to Captiain for making this a reality. Many people have great ideas and it comes down to simple talk but Captain makes it happen :)

JP

JP

Just now, jplips said:

Hi All,

To follow up on the previous conversation. Mine departed Holland on Nov 21 and is still in transit to USA. So far it has not arrived in Customs. Looked at the Post.NL website and they assume 4 to 7 days transit time?

Does anyone encounter this similar delay (In Transit) with their shipment?

All the best and thanks to Captiain for making this a reality. Many people have great ideas and it comes down to simple talk but Captain makes it happen :)

JP

We're sharing that boat! ;-)

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Mine took 3 days for transit from NL to the US, 2 days in customs and then 1 or 2 days for delivery (to the West Coast). Seems like your transit time is a bit long, unless it went by ship. You may want to ping the supplier and inquire.

Chris B.

'73 ex-Malaga

1 minute ago, jplips said:

That is our luck Ray,

Sold 40 units.

Send by boat: only 2 units.

What have we done wrong with these Dutch folks Ray :)

I guess I shouldn't have complained about their cocoa processing.

;-)

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.