• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT'S HERE!!!! The Great 123Ignition Group Purchase!!

Captain Manly

Just got my email and tracking info. Back order didn't last long, that's a refreshing change. 

Going to be sitting pressing refresh on the tracking site now. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

9 minutes ago, Chris_B said:

I am a bit worried about this, too. I have gotten as far as the PayPal "pay now" button, and there is no place provided to enter the "voucher" number. Am I missing something?

You enter the voucher during the first step of the checkout process.

John Baas

1976 BMW 2002

2001 BMW M5

My Blog!

Placed my order. Total billed for the bluetooth unit $ 320.98 Even changing the payment method thru paypal to credit card rate, they attached a paypal fee to the invoice of 10.20 euros.

Robert in NJ
73 2002 (Verona)

72 2002tii (Verona)

Order placed - went smooth, but had to take it slow to make sure I selected the right product.  Prices matched the group buy prices; paypal fees extra - but it's either that or fees to convert to euros with a direct deposit and longer processing time I'm guessing.

Thanks again Capt Manly for making this happen!