• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE 10/26/16 !! With the Dollar Strong Anybody Interested in a Group Buy of 123 Ignition?

Captain Manly

John,

start off by replicating whatever distributor was stock for your engine and then go from there. 

Taken from the Blue book as a start  Note that the angles and speeds listed are camshaft angles and speeds and therefore need to be doubled to be input into the 123.

IMG_1152.PNG

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

UPDATE 10/31/2016: Ok Gang, here is the latest and (hopefully complete) total participants for the 123 Ignition group purchase.  At this moment we are at 48 units, HOWEVER those who have a "blank" space next to their name, I will need you choice of unit. 

I reached out to the manufacture to get a price for the basic model, no word yet.  Since we are well over the 20 minimum for the group discount, I asked if there are any additional discounts for higher volumes. So far the "Bluetooth" model lead the count (only $10 more).

In the meantime, I am still trying to get clarification on any duty/import fees for the ignition systems. If anyone knows anything about that, please PM me with any contacts or experts regarding this aspect of cost.

Please note: I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY PAYMENTS UNTIL I GET A COMPLETE EMAIL LISTING OF ALL WHO ARE PURCHASING.  I will take PAYPAL and in doing so will require an email address. ONLY WHEN I RECEIVE ALL THE FUNDS WILL I MAKE THE PURCHASE.  I am doing one purchase and one purchase only for the systems, so lolly-gagging on payment or you will incur the wrath of everyone else. I won't name - names but the sooner we get payment, the sooner we can all enjoy our ignition blissfulness.

There are those who are purchasing the units from other countries, I WILL TAKE YOUR INITIAL PAYMENT, but please know at this time I will require another payment to cover any and all additional shipping costs to your country IF you want for me to ship it to you, HOWEVER it may be more beneficial to have your items shipped from the manufacture (I will verify your participation in the group buy) and then have you sort out you payment to them. If you want to help out, please research your country's postal and possible duty fees associated with your shipment.

Please review the aforementioned list and confirm/revise or complete the model that you want.

Me    123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
Hutton    
2JoeJoe2   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
halboyles   Bluetooth 
laundromatt   Bluetooth 
ray_   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
2002Scoob    
Cruzr   Bluetooth 
Mike Davis   Bluetooth 
nbcbird   Bluetooth 
Shupe    
ibewebbman   Bluetooth 
69NEWCKLASSNH   Bluetooth 
larbo53    
C.C.C.   Bluetooth 
DTMLGND    
John_in_VA    
Ringworm02   Bluetooth 
zinz    
xr4tic   Bluetooth 
scotthiggins   Bluetooth 
Conway   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
MathewCervi   Tune+-6-R-V-BMW Bluetooth
Stupidfast31   Bluetooth 
vacca rabite   Bluetooth 
02Coastie*   123/TUNE-6-R-V-BMW for M30 engines (USB version)
02Coastie*   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
Teelinger   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
ws9848   Bluetooth 
02tom   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
mesapioneer2   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
RAS-2002   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
danimal24   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
jlandreth   Basic
jplips    
Simeon   Bluetooth 
jmiller   Bluetooth 
kidaster   123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW for M10 engines (USB version)
MOJOJOY   Bluetooth 
hippowalrus   Bluetooth 
bluedevils   Bluetooth 
dlmrun   Bluetooth 
jerry   Bluetooth 
Go Go Garnet   Bluetooth 
Essem.w   Bluetooth 
chargin   Bluetooth 
Al   Bluetooth 
solo2   Bluetooth 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding in getting this group purchase moving forward.

Regards,

Justin 

16 hours ago, Captain Manly said:

In the meantime, I am still trying to get clarification on any duty/import fees for the ignition systems. If anyone knows anything about that, please PM me with any contacts or experts regarding this aspect of cost.

There are two major costs, import/duty fees in addition to shipping/import costs as determined by the shipper (this is something that will be calculated by your shipped after receiving the details of your confirmed order).  One big note, do not skimp on undervaluing the products, it will bite you in the butt.

You will be shipping either by air (I like DHL) or by sea (much MUCH cheaper [often a quarter of the cost or less], but with added lead time and complication for you.  However, if you are doing this to be as cheap as possible it is the way to go).  If shipping by sea, hiring an importer is recommended.  I also would suggest that you have a business license or ask a favor of a friend who does.

Good luck with this undertaking, it is gracious of you to volunteer your time like this.

This would be a good start for you....

http://mywifequitherjob.com/how-to-import-goods-from-overseas-for-your-online-store/

Edited by AceAndrew