• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what would u want produced?....3d cad/cam

jrkoupe

What kind of facilities do they have? Might make a difference in what we ask for?

Engine mounts for swaps

Brackets for rear disc conversions

Hubs for rear disc conversions

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

1- replacement heater box

2- rear window latches (better design? better durability?)

3- metal/ composite shift knob that screws on and not attaches with set allen screws

4- headlight adjustment pieces (if i recall, they are impossible to find these days)

Also, if anyone reads these and has solutions already available. please let me know :)

Also also, I think Im just asking for someone to come up with better versions of these items!

Edited by bianchini

1- replacement heater box

2- rear window latches (better design? better durability?)

3- metal/ composite shift knob that screws on and not attaches with set allen screws

4- headlight adjustment pieces (if i recall, they are impossible to find these days)

Also, if anyone reads these and has solutions already available. please let me know :)

Also also, I think Im just asking for someone to come up with better versions of these items!

IE now sells headlight adjustment pieces. Not cheap but i'm not sure if anyone else could do much better price wise. I ordered a few sets but haven't installed yet.

https://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/2002-body-chassis/02HLbuckit.html

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, nbcbird said:

As mentioned in another post, the trim pieces that cover the vents on each end of the dash (next to the door vent window).

Made them years ago, too expensive for most of the guys. So, NLA at the moment. If there are around 50 orders, I will made a new batch and then the conditions would be much better. But far far away.

W.

Ecken.JPG