• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

123 Ignition Distributor....any Info Or Personal Experience?

jrhone

Just write an email to maker and will keep you all posted about any news...

Super helpful, thank you for your helpfulness to the community and your purposeful speed in the transparency!! Edited by mokeefe

Just recived answer from manufacturer... Bluetooth versions will be awaiable somewhere around end of the year, for a few cars only at first. Standard 123TUNE that we have could not be upgraded to bluetooth version. App is in app store because they have product on testing bench so long and they want to get rid of all bugs before version hit sales...

Hope that this answers all your questions. :)

Best regards

Blaz

Im waiting for that one!!!  I was on the fence but I'm a Mac guy and I use a Mac Pro tower...dont wanna cart that thing to the garage to tune...lol...The app is perfect.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Does this work with the IE sidedraft manifold out of the box, or will I have to tap it for individual port vacuum signals, or do I need one of those anti-pulse valves?

Edited by bruno615

1976 Fjord Blue BMW 2002

2002 Topaz Blue BMW M3 Convertible

Does this work with the IE sidedraft manifold out of the box, or will I have to tap it for individual port vacuum signals, or do I need one of those anti-pulse valves?

I have a Korman manifold (same design as IE) and plan on using the threaded hole on the bottom of it for vacuum. I just have to find the correct size brass nipple to thread into the hole. I believe it was 5/16"-24 when I ordered the components for the top side throttle linkage.

Anti pulse valve is basically just small hole through solid material. So in case you are wondering just use nipple with small hole for tapping throgh manifold and you should be ok.

I was wondering what cables (ebay link maybe) are you using for pluging and driving? Mine loses signal while driving...

Best regards

Blaz

So my wife has an old copy of Windows XP installed on her Macbook and I'm trying to download the 123 software, but it says I need ".NET Framework 2.0" and when I try to download that, it doesn't work.

Long story short, can I at least get the car running without hooking the 123 up to the laptop until I can sort out this Windows issue? Is there an out of the box tune that will work?

Edit: I figured it out.

Edited by Beach_Bum

You'll have to borrow a computer with Windows or you could send the distributor off to have someone program it for you.

If you know what you want programmed in you can send it to me I'll be happy to do it

Thanks for the tips and offer. I finally figured it out how to get the software running and have edited my post above.