• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

19 hours ago, SydneyTii said:

Lovely, is that lowered, how do you get those BBS Mahle on with it lowered? Are they et13?

Yes, unknown springs from IE (I think) put on by PO. They don't drop it much and the front needs lowered more. The wheels are e21 320is wheels with et18. Offset is perfect in the rear and of course they stick out a tiny bit in the front. Thankfully they don't rub though because it sits up so high in the front :lol: (I think something in the front suspension isn't torqued right so its riding high?)

20 hours ago, AndySals said:

Granatrot Red?

Yup! good 10ft looker...except the roof which had all the peeling paint scraped off.

11 hours ago, www.bmw2002.co.uk said:

2002 NEC 01.jpg

Back to 13's Rich, very nice, love that angle with these wheels shows the lip on the wheels edge nicely. What et are they, I really like these ones below but at et15 my arches will get a work out!

IMG_6094.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_6090.JPG

Awesome thread. I just got my car up and running again (thanks to all the great advice and help from people on this forum) 

I haven't yet done a proper photo shoot yet but I did grab a few frames from last week when I fired er up and drove down to the beach. First drive in 3 years. Felt good. 

More photos to come! The car is 99% stock and I am working on cleaning everything up and restoring it back to what it would have been like picking it up back in 1971... But In Europe rather than the USA. :) 

image.jpeg

1971 Nevada 
Casey Warren
Web //  www.mindcastle.co

• 2 weeks later...