• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Faq Grill Badges

zinz

Nice job, Steve!  It's been a long road from idea to marketplace; I'm glad you were able to bring it to fruition.  Can't wait to see one in person!

Thanks for everything you do for us,

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

Was wondering if the FAQ crowd would have any interest in our very own grill badges? Kinda like BMWCCA's grill badge.

I've been searching around for a vintage rally badge for my '02 and stumbled across these folks who make custom grill badges. If there is enough interest, perhaps the administrators would get some made for sale in the FAQ Store?

Here's the link... http://www.arniebrown.com/badges.htm

They appear to be very well made with 1/8" solid bronze backs, actual Cloisonné colors and workmanship guaranteed for life! Made in America, not some cheap, sweatshop crap.

What do y'all think?

Grill badge

I will take one.

Put me on the list. Please

Gary47speed

Grill badge

I will take one.

Put me on the list. Please

Gary47speed

Grill badges

I will take one please.

Gary47speed

"We began earnestly praying for God to help us to find a way to supplement our income with a home based business"

Although only 30 miles from Otisland, I assume Arnie and wife Connie would have no interest whatsoever in producing the Otisland badge.