• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll chime in as someone who hasn't bought parts from Bryce, but have the impression that he's a standup guy. He was very helpful in providing advice when I was looking to buy an 02, and he has spent considerable time and effort quoting me prices for parts that I haven't yet pulled the trigger on. 

It's quite possible that he owes wmass02/strictlyvanagon some money, but that dude is acting like a jerk.

Hi

I have dealt with Bryce on a few occasions on the telephone and through email.  Absolutely a very nice fellow, considerate, interested, pleasant, prompt, and a fellow 02 enthusiast.  No issues whatsoever. 

I tend to disregard posts like that.

Regards

Bill Patterson 

'73 Bavaria, '80 Land Rover Series 2a, '71 2002, '69 2002, '74 3.0s

I have also bought parts from him with no problem.  I have also spoken to him and he seems to be a very nice person who is a big 2002 supporter.  He spent quite a bit of time on the phone giving me some very useful advice.  I have a hard time believing the person described in the original post is Bryce

Lets clarify. The OP of this thread has nothing to do with the personal vandetta going on between Bryce Veller aka Denvertii and John Holst aka strictlyvanagon aka wmass2002. The OP of this thread just thought we should all know of a listing on the denver craigslist site. OFF TOPIC

I reported this thread as spam. I reported the craigslist listing as spam.

Edit: since a submission on the seller/buyer feedback has been made, this post and others lime it should go to the personal attacks catagory.

Edited by daron

I also bought some stuff from Bryce. Very up-front kinda guy. I had absolutely no problems dealing with him. His parts prices and shipping prices were quite fair. Well packaged, too.  He made sure the parts were clean before he sent them to me. I'd deal with him again in an instant.

Bob Strong

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

buying and selling reputations are like apples & oranges...night and day

simply because the majority has been treated fairly by a seller, has had a good experience, as implied by the majority in this thread does not necessarily mean that that seller is an honest buyer.....regardless of who the players might be

my $0.02

will the real denver tii please stand up?

Who's on first?

What's his name is on third.

I forget the entire (Abbott & Costello) skit but it is funny.

Edited by jgerock

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"