this was listed on the Denver Craigslist. 

Denver Tii--- BMW 2002 parts for sale.

WARNING!!!!!!!! There is a seller of used BMW parts- here in town that is a thief. I sold parts to him him on the site bmw2002faq.com where I have posted more comments and have never received payment from him. His name-(he says) is Bruce Veller and he will steal you blind!!!!! He is connected with the golfing industry and he sells used parts for quite old BMWs. AVOID doing any business with him!!!! IF YOU BUY FROM HIM YOU MIGHT BE BUYING PARTS HE STOLE FROM ME HERE IN WESTERN MASS. BE CAREFUL!!! DO NOT LET HIM SCAM YOU> When this posting is removed it will be replaced with more info like the FED EX account name and code he gave me for shipping to him before I never received the check he said was in the mail. When posted feel free to use this info for free. On bmw2002faq.com this thief is known as----Denver Tii---. Watch craigslist and the bmw site for more info!!!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was listed on the Denver Craigslist. 

Denver Tii--- BMW 2002 parts for sale.

When this posting is removed it will be replaced with more info like the FED EX account name and code he gave me for shipping to him before I never received the check he said was in the mail. When posted feel free to use this info for free. On bmw2002faq.com this thief is known as----Denver Tii---. Watch craigslist and the bmw site for more info!!!!!!

You are asking for a lawsuit in my opinion.  There has to be more adult ways to resolve.

So who's the dipshit illiterate that made the craigslist ad?

Based on a careful textual analysis (and, oh yeah, some comments in this thread: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/145160-flood-sale/ ), I suspect, but cannot verify, that the aggrieved party posting the Craigslist ad is wmass2002, a.k.a., "the member formerly known as strictlyvanagon".

His style is...distinctive!

I have purchased from Bryce without problem.

Steve

I have purchased '02 items twice from Bryce.  Both transactions were very smooth.  The items were exactly as described and delivered promptly.  Our email conversations during those transactions led me to the opinion that he is knowledgable about, and involved with 2002s and our community.  I'm hardpressed  to reconcile my experiences with the description provided by the complainer.  Frankly, I'm skeptical of the charges leveled and, until I see some proof, I'm prone to disregard them.

I haven't bought any parts from him yet, but I had a very pleasant, lengthy conversation with him today.

I've been dealing with car guys for more than 40 years and, in my estimation, he is a real car guy and not some charlatan as described by the OP.  

He couldn't have been more pleasant or personable and seems very genuine and generous with his time.  I expect I will be buying parts from him in the near future.

Regards, Maurice.

I too have bought parts from Bryce. Nice guy, he will take time to work with you. He is quick to make a phone call to work things out if needed. I have nothing bad to say about Bryce except maybe he is parting out cars that could be kept on the road with a little work. 

I did buy some door seals that were not up to my expectations. He took the parts back for a full credit towards more 02 stuff. 

Archived