• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BluntTech 2, now live

BLUNT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice site.....digging it!!

I am going to miss emailing you long lists of part numbers when I need to order. I guess I can always email to say hello or when I need something out of the ordinary.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

very nice site.....digging it!!

I am going to miss emailing you long lists of part numbers when I need to order. I guess I can always email to say hello or when I need something out of the ordinary.

I welcome you guys to continue emails. You do not need to use the automated site in fact, for most vintage and OE stuff Id prefer you do it the old way. We are working on integrating a full BMW catalog but these things take time. Most OE requests are best handled the old way. Plus I enjoy interacting with you guys

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

it looks nice, but isnt it the same drop down menu/list that all parts reseller uses on the net (and the same sourcing) ?

Autopartscanadaonline.com

Worldpack

car parts wholesales

car parts discount

carparts.com

autopartsdeal

can you tell me (us) what is different with yours now from all the ones listed above?

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

looks great, good job Steve!

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

Great site Steve.

I don't see any BMW bike parts though... What's up with that?

Nice site but I don't plan on using it. I'm old fashion and I'd miss the chance to rip on you when we talk.

Good luck with the site and don't forget us peons when you turn corperate.

Good stuff Steve. New bookmarks added. But now i'm going to have to come up with some new excuses to come over and get some of your "who needs a defibrillator" coffee on Saturday mornings.

Mike

76 Malaga (Molly)

Mods:

Weber

Recaro

Eibach

Bilstein

Panasport

Ansi

Parker

Ireland Eng.

'72 Tii Project

it looks nice, but isnt it the same drop down menu/list that all parts reseller uses on the net (and the same sourcing) ?

Worldpack

car parts wholesales

car parts discount

carparts.com

autopartsdeal

can you tell me (us) what is different with yours now from all the ones listed above?

Nothings different Pat. Just an enthusiast owned company with the same interests as you. Id like to think our service is some of the best but thats for you to decide. Let me know if there is something special i can do for you

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Worldpack

car parts wholesales

car parts discount

carparts.com

autopartsdeal

u can actually get a prompt response back from steve while others will either not respond or take a few days to respond.

congrats steve. i've tried doing this myself a few years ago but failed since i could not dedicate 100% of my time to it. great work!

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

Worldpack

car parts wholesales

car parts discount

carparts.com

autopartsdeal

Nothings different Pat. Just an enthusiast owned company with the same interests as you. Id like to think our service is some of the best but thats for you to decide. Let me know if there is something special i can do for you

Sure you can help !! no means to offend you at all Steve..

I need to figure out what clutch i need for a 1968 1600 cab...it has the mechanical clutch type. Engine is realy a 1.6L and vin is 1557979. ill buy it from you if you can work shiping issues...

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel