• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BluntTech 2, now live

BLUNT

Today is a much anticipated day for us here at BluntTech. We started out small, one guy shipping parts from his messy office. From these humble beginnings, that many of you watched on this very board, we have moved to a slightly-less-humble second stage in our business.

Today we officially launch the new BluntTech website. We are pleased and excited to invite you all to check it out, because it’s really all of you that have helped build it. It's something we are proud to call our own.

The site is an extension of a simple idea: sell parts for the enthusiast, with a passion and knowledge base that any avid car guy or gal could appreciate. We try to exemplify that the best method of doing business is to put the customer first, the community second, and let the profit follow. We feel strongly that this new site is an extension of that ethos.

The new BluntTech site has a fully automated catalog for literally tens of thousands of parts, covering virtually all makes and models of vehicle. It offers the convenience and ease of use of the very best e-commerce sites. Best of all, when you need the personalized service that you have grown accustomed to, we still have BluntTechClassic.com for all your BMW OE, restoration, and performance needs.

You may not find all the vintage parts on our new site, and we are happy to say we still have a strong connection with BMW NA and several other suppliers, and BluntTechClassic will be there to help you find what you need.

Thanks, and we look forward to serving you all. Take care.

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/blunttech

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blunttech

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet! I'm liking it so far Steve!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Steve,

Congratulations on weathering the storm of opening a business and keeping it going! Especially the last couple years.

I feel a new bookmark coming on the computer...Ah, yes there it is...

Thanks for your help!

Russ

EDIT: all right everyone line up and shop politely and stop slowing up the server. I got to gets my free shipping!

EDIT 2: I can get 4runner parts too! this is better that free ice cream!

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

Very cool! To think I used to just email you part numbers - okay I still do that! Website looks great!

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)