• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BluntTech 2, now live

BLUNT

it looks nice, but isnt it the same drop down menu/list that all parts reseller uses on the net (and the same sourcing) ?

Autopartscanadaonline.com

Worldpack

car parts wholesales

car parts discount

carparts.com

autopartsdeal

can you tell me (us) what is different with yours now from all the ones listed above?

Nothings different Pat. Just an enthusiast owned company with the same interests as you. Id like to think our service is some of the best but thats for you to decide. Let me know if there is something special i can do for you

Sure you can help !! no means to offend you at all Steve..

I need to figure out what clutch i need for a 1968 1600 cab...it has the mechanical clutch type. Engine is realy a 1.6L and vin is 1557979. ill buy it from you if you can work shiping issues...

Im happy to ship to Canada in fact will we be launching a Canadian specific site in the near future just for you guys north of the border. Drop me an email Pat and lets figure this out. No offense was taken in the least

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve,

Nice site,good work.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

SO...Today is 5-25.

I placed an order on the new BLUNTTECH website(evening of 5-23)! Needed Bearings, e-brake cables and a couple misc things...hit the 75 bucks and WAMMO!!!!!

IT IS HERE TODAY!

Thanks Steve for making the simple parts even easier! And that I can get 4runner parts too!

THIS IS BETTER THAN ICE CREAM!

Also, Otis, Glad I have a roundie, wink wink nod nod.

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

BLUNT, your website is amazing - I just discovered the secret link to the webcam chat room with the BLUNT Parts Girls. Wow - what "parts"!!!

Having the live BLUNT-babe chat uplink is ... well ... just plain genius. Good show ... I love BLUNT-babes.

DJ Blunt RULES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRS1TOzdb3g&feature=related

(The BMW content at 1:40 and 2:25 and 3:22 - again, sheer genius, DJ Blunt!)

post-1769-13667643247133_thumb.jpg