• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seattle area 02 fans

Guarionex

Hi, just want to know if there is enough support to form a informal 02 club in the Puget Sound Area. I know Portland has one, but they get together on Thursday plus there are 2 1/2 hours drive.

Will like to talk about this great little cars, maybe have a little munchies somewhere and maybe some wine or beer. We can meet somewhere between Tacoma and Seattle. Maybe once a month?

If that doesn't work, I can host an 02 party at my house, I will supply food and drinks.

What you think?

Maybe we can plan and hook with the Portland 02 people and go together to the caravan to San Francisco in May . Interested?

LMK

saludos

Oswaldo

1999 BMW 528i (daily driver)

1976 BMW 2002 (in love with police motorcycle)

1976 BMW 2002 (Auto)

1974 BMW 2002 (donor)

1972 BMW 2002 tii

I wouldn't be of much support considering I'm in Bellingham and travel half the year... BUT I do come through Seattle to visit the big city and friends every so often ... I would gladly join an event if it works out time wise.

Sorry I can't be much more definitive.

Let us know what develops... good luck!

Rob

Rob

1966 Mustang vert - 5.0EFI/AOD & mods

1975 '02 - the typical upgrades (my 'new' car)

I am in.

There is a group that is on Yahoo. The group name is Seattle Roundel. Send me an email and I will forward the link (I am in this group).

Tacoma would be a great area to meet. More of a hub then Seattle. How about the Swiss?? That bar is great. I did a lot of studying when I was at the U.

You have too many 02's. I will take off your hands.

Thanks a lot everyone. I did not know of few 02 groups in the area. Now I do So I will network through them. I will see if these 02 groups will go with the caravan to Sanfra.

thanks again,

Oswaldo

1999 BMW 528i (daily driver)

1976 BMW 2002 (in love with police motorcycle)

1976 BMW 2002 (Auto)

1974 BMW 2002 (donor)

1972 BMW 2002 tii

count me in.

i'd look forward to some '02 comraderie.

voting for seattle area, or maybe if it floated around the puget sound area it'd be a larger group. olympia to b-ham, sequim to north bend.

i'll touch base w/brian capp, as he was the old '02 sig chair he may want to assist in getting it going again.

all the best to '02ers around the globe!

steve c.

Too many cars, too small of a barn!

(several 2002's, e3's, e9's & e24's and an NK sedan in the past)

love to meet

why not head up a special interest group like we used to have up here that was headed by brian capp at one time?

i'm on fox island

hey chad, what color is your 2002?

It's white but has not seen the road since I bought it. Hopefully you will see it around the harbor in the next few months. Here is the link to the project.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,685216/#685216

Count me in! I love to take my old girl out for a drive!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2