• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Octoberfest

penth2o

lists all the places to stay in the county, including a lot of B&Bs either in WG or nearby. And someone posted yesterday there was a room available in (IIRC) the Colonial Inn due to a cancellation. The B&B where we're staying still had a vacancy as of a week or two ago..

That's a real touristy region so lots of small motels and B&Bs in the vicinity.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

a room at seneca lodge, I'll try to find it.

No route yet, but Monday night may be near the Great Lakes brewery tasting room

are you guys waiting for us to join you dave? im not sure of any plan yet

as soon as i have something concrete with the minnesota guys i will let you know joel. it would be fun if we could all converge and go together

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Don't forget me if you guys are gonna be in Cleveland on the 22nd or so. I was e-mailing Dave M about this and since I'm not going to Ofest I'd love to see you guys as you pass through. And any chance I get to go to the GLB I go!

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

So far, overnighting near the RR hall of fame and GLBeer is all I've got, there's a local Mcoupe guy on that page with me. I want to get through Chitown before hell breaks loose, I'll keep you guys in the loop.

you're not one of those 100mph guys. are you?

i actually prefer to drive the speed limits on the freeway. ill rip it up on the side roads though

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I am booked and ready to go, but will be in WI the weekend before we leave on a vintage motorcycle event. I'll be getting back Sunday afternoon. Any thoughts yet on when we're planning to leave Monday? I will need to break away once we get into New York to check on something a bit farther north, but may be able to catch up with the group before Watkins Glen.

Thanks,

vince,

Naperville, IL

1970 2002ti