• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

Past:

- Unknown aftermarket springs

- US-spec strut top spacers removed

- No camber anything

- Cromodora CD-36s, 13x5.5, ET18

IMG_2357.jpg

Present:

- Again, unknown aftermarket springs

- Still no camber plates

- American Racing AR-24, 14x6, unknown offset, dirty

- 1/4" spacers in front

IMGP2223.jpg

Future:

- Some kind of known aftermarket spring

- Some semblance of camber (-.5° and neutral in the front? No thanks)

- Epsilon/Southern Way 3pc 15x7 unknown offset. Got them off the most gaudy, '80s E21 imaginable. Looks like it had been sitting for about 20 years when I found it in the junkyard, and the tires on it would agree.

- Some flares to fit them! Thinking about the Alpina fiberglass flares on the FAQ store, but I'm not sure how wide those are...

IMGP9906.jpg

IMGP9911.jpg

And the car they came off of:

Photo0356.jpg

Yich.

I want a set of wheels like the ones u found on the e21 e28?

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Currently I have H&R Sports up front and uncut stock springs in the back. Makes the rear end a little tippy and loose even with and IE adjustable rear sway bar. Picture is taken on flat ground. Anyone wanna sell rear H&R's?

2002%20stance.jpg

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• 4 weeks later...
BBS RM 15x6.5&7. 195/50 front, 205/50 rear. GC front coilovers. cut rears.

dsc7497.jpg

dsc7490w.jpg

dsc7463.jpg

Ray - looks awesome. Are you going to go for the wider rear lip? I suppose you'd need to go to a 195/45 or 50 profile to fit it under...

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Ray - looks awesome. Are you going to go for the wider rear lip? I suppose you'd need to go to a 195/45 or 50 profile to fit it under...

I actually had to go back to 195/45 to make the front fit. After having the RMs side by side with those 15x8 RS, it looks puny, I am definatly going to go 8" on the 6.5 wheel and put the rears up front. I'm still fumed that I didn't do that the first time.

photo2bu.jpg

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

I actually had to go back to 195/45 to make the front fit. After having the RMs side by side with those 15x8 RS, it looks puny, I am definatly going to go 8" on the 6.5 wheel and put the rears up front. I'm still fumed that I didn't do that the first time.

photo2bu.jpg

Man, those RS's sure are sexy!

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

photo2bu.jpg

Man, those RS's sure are sexy!

They're in Oz now btw Cj... Having the tyres mounted next week.

I already had committed to a set in the same spec but 6.5 et17 front and silver face with half height caps and new bolts before getting these from Ray, so I can't wait to see both sets! Will do a photoshoot ASAP!

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

They're in Oz now btw Cj... Having the tyres mounted next week.

I already had committed to a set in the same spec but 6.5 et17 front and silver face with half height caps and new bolts before getting these from Ray, so I can't wait to see both sets! Will do a photoshoot ASAP!

Good to hear they're going to a good home.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

• 1 month later...
16x7 et20 Konig RS Remembers

H&R springs (cut 1 coil) 3 dot spacers

Bilstein HD's

Front needs just a little more drop...

NOOOO! I had just gotten comfortable with the way my Polaris looks with 15" RA's. How dare you throw a great looking set of 16's on! It looks awesome!

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C. 

• 2 weeks later...