• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1ST drive

BLUNT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Steve- The pay off is sweet. Have fun and Drive it.

Do not sweat the eventual niks and small dents- Character.

The front Bumperetts match up nice !!

How hard is it to order the rear red fog light ?

- More Pics please !

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

Congrats, Steve. I cannot wait to see it. You're still welcome to stay with us Thurs. night before we head out to Vintage on Friday am. You did a bitchin' job on your '02!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

thanks guys, i drove it again today with just a glass pack on it (long story) and got on it a bit thru 1st and second and it put a smile on my face. im not brave enough to really hammer on it till i get a few miles on it but i think this will do fine

PS - Car looks great. What's under the hood?

its a stock 2.3 s14 with a chip, 8lb flywheel and a close ratio 5 speed

"I thought she sat higher than that before. The stance is wicked but it looks like it'll rub once running.

Also, looks like your front bumper could use a slight adjustment. If you loosen the bolts and simply push it up some you will find it will square off more straight and be a little closer to the grilles. It'll look even better with the front bumper up a hair.

it did sit higher.. i had H&R's on it at first but after i put ireland stage 2's on my 69 i knew this had to have them so i swapped them out

i agree about the bumper. i thought i had it but from certain angles its not quite right yet. thanks

"The front Bumperetts match up nice !!

How hard is it to order the rear red fog light ? "

thank you again for hooking me up on the chrome man, they really finish off the front end and he did a really nice job.

that rear fog is actually a minneapolis police alley light off a squad car from the 80's. my dad was a cop and "acquired" a pair somehow. i just ordered a red bulb. its not a real hella but it looks good enough for me.

"You're still welcome to stay with us Thurs. night before we head out to Vintage on Friday am"

i think i will take you up on that generous offer jim. thank you

"Is that the third-light bracket I see sticking up in the rear window? "

yes otis it is, it turned out pretty well too. my thanks to you for taking the time to teach me how to fiberglass. i owe you a beer or a lap dance, your choice.

the lap dance will not be done by me

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com