• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pick up.

AndyS

That is pure coolness. I dont know if anything on this board will come close to the originality of this thing. I love it! And cant wait too see the end product.

holy negative camber batman!!!

02 Golf Yellow cruising the border of NSW/VIC!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

Andy,

Gorgeous work Matt and you have been doing with the concept p/u truck.

Any updates on the wagon?

Thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Ah Andy, you are a madman. I can't wait to meet you one of these days. When I go to Matt's to visit the turbo I spend all my time eyeballing that wagon. Nice color choice for a pick'em up truck. I'm kinda looking for a 58 Apache Fleetside myself.

Thanks, fellas. The tailgate does function. John put the wheels on yesterday and taped up the trim. Bill Hiddle and his buddy Tobey came over to look at another car. They took the pictures. I'll probably wind up trailering it to Eureka. I do hope to drive it to NC>

No consideration of a woodie....real or faux wood.For the Country Squire look.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.