• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what a difference an s14 starter makes

BLUNT

my m10 starter would barely turn over my stroker and started sparking and smoking so before it burned to the ground i threw in an s14 starter and zing!!!! it spins over like theres no plugs in it. nice.....

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

yea, i just had to put a different connector on the solenoid wire. i dont have the bracket that bolts to the block but the starters pretty light compared to the 02 starter. i think ill buy the bracket just because though. its a nice upgrade esp with a high compression motor

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

for us stupid people, could you be a bit more specific, like if i went to a parts store what would i ask for....

you know the parts store people are more stupid than the regular stupid people...and they need to know if the car has power windows and cruise control before they can tell you what size wiper refills you need...and that's those smarter stupid parts people in california...

remember, i live in the south now where everybody has a brother or sister named bubba

for us stupid people, could you be a bit more specific, like if i went to a parts store what would i ask for....

you know the parts store people are more stupid than the regular stupid people...and they need to know if the car has power windows and cruise control before they can tell you what size wiper refills you need...and that's those smarter stupid parts people in california...

remember, i live in the south now where everybody has a brother or sister named bubba

88-91 bmw M3 starter. before you buy it send me the price. they actually arent that much reman'd from BMW. and i think i could slip them an m10 starter for a core but im not 100% on that

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I find using a cap headed bolt makes life easier attaching the starter to the bell housing.

bill whats a cap headed bolt??

This is what I use - Socket Head Capscrew. Easier to get a ratchet allen key in there.

(Pic may not be the right size bolt needed)

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17