• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement: Bill Williams is joining the Maximillian team

Bill Williams from Maryland is joining the Maximillian team as a sales and quality consultant. Bill will be responsible for e-commerce and ensuring service delivery.

He is a retired manager from Verizon Communications. His interests are our interests, vintage BMWs. Currently he has three 1972 tiis. Two are salons and one a 2000tii Touring.

His Touring is a complete restoration recognized last fall in three shows and a show this year as a car well restored.

The Dakar 1972 2002tii with an Alpina A4 system is his driver and drive he does. Bill frequently shows up at events from Colorado, to Connecticut to South Carolina.

The other 1972 2002tii is in the paint shop receiving paint. This car will receive the motor from his driver and his sons will take over the ailing 2002tii for their attention.

Bill's role and how he will help the team is emerging. His first outing with Maximillian Importing is at the Vintage at the Vineyards in North Carolina over Memorial Day.

Bill is married to Ruth Williams now for over 32 years. He has two sons, Nathan 25 and Evan 21. Bill holds three advanced degrees from The Johns Hopkins University, a Masters in Business, an MBA, and a masters in Human Resources and Organizational Development.

We are excited to have Bill joining us in his new position.

Sincerely,

Max

Maximillian

800-950-2002

Maximillian Importing Company

www.bimmer.com

800-950-2002

classicbmwparts@gmail.com

... Bill, Had I known you were looking for a 'new'

career, I would have offered you a position at BMW of Darien !

Congradulations, and I suspect the presence of MAXIMILLIAN

on this board will return to full court press soon. We all wish you

well.

walk - don't run!

C.D.

p.s. - does MAXIMILLIAN SELL Mercedes-Benz Parts ?

I'm looking for an under front bumper parking light assembly (L & R )

for 1972 'small bumper' 350SL - next to the fog lights

25-3117481.JPG

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

Guest Anonymous

Wow, talk about going back to the "Mother Ship"

Would he consider "adopting" a 40 year old?

J.E.

Nice to see another "retired" guy doing something that is fun!!! Good luck!!

Bob

3410619 - 74 1802 Verona Touring

3460120 - 74 Verona Touring....... (Sold) sent off to LA.

2760306 - Ultimate driving machine Skidmark 204 car. 72 Inka (Sold)

Formerly the old and slow division of Skidmark Racing. 

Congrats to both!!!

This is great news for the '02 community. Bill's attention to detail combined with Max's access to MT will surely benefit us all.

Heck, maybe now they can convince MT to resume manufacturing of the stone chip guard thingies.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

That's very good to hear. Now I feel more confident about bringing my business back to you. In the past I've had to do too much follow up and I was a little upset about the transitioning of the old Bimmerparts.

I'll get my list together.

D

If your life is dull, perhaps your car is too new and you're not driving far enough...

1969 1600 florida (Moonglow)

Wow, great -- Does this mean that you'll give me a $20 credit on the horsehairs? Because I have two $10 gift certificates to www.bimmer.com, which I won at Herndon last year, and they say, "see Bill Williams for details." So Bill, you've been outed. I promise to spend it all in one place -- like for miniburgers at the Carpool on August 5th. Yum, yum.

The restuffed seats look GREAT, by the way. I'm bolting them in, as we speak.

BTW, tech/quality consultant/guru/oracle is PERFECT for Bill. Off line, I emailed him a question about paint; he responded immediately, and armed with that info, yesterday, Finish Masters was able to spot-on match some Colorado paint for me. Many thanks, Bill.