• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

could you get away with this?

BLUNT

You are a brave man, Steve.

You really pushed your luck on this one. However, Valentine's is just around the corner, and that little bit of faux liberty she gave you is gonna cost you. Women are devious.....

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Your the man, my wife would FLIP!

Ben

'74 tii malaga

Ansa exhaust

hella 500 Foglamps

my logic was it costs a lot to get the garage mahal up to painting temperature.

im thinking of setting up a spray booth in the living room as soon as im done rebuilding the diff in the bathtub

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

I have car parts in every room of my house and I do mean EVERY ROOM. The GF doesnt care one bit!!!! talk about a keeper

Sam

LaValle's Import Restorations

Oak Ridge, NC

merlin_m3_racing (at) yahoo.com

shame on you mr peterson...rustoleum paint....NOT WURTH...what will the zealots that must use special order, designer glass cleaner think now...

where are your lizards skivvies man

i use lacoste paint rags exclusively and the top of the tank will receive a designer series semi gloss black. and that screwdriver was used because i didnt want to dirty up my snap on stuff with paint.

seriously, i love rustoleum paint. it goes on nice and lays down. you can do wonders with it

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com