• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Battery corner trim dimensions

I believe the piece you seek is just a piece of (semi) flexible black polyethylene about 3 or so mm thick.  You should be able to buy a piece of black poly sheet from a plastics supplier, and I'll bet someone on the FAQ will trace the outline for you so you can cut it out with a sharp box cutter.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

John's drawing looks pretty spot on to what is in my car (a 74) maybe what Jerry has is from an earlier car or? Regardless, it seems like something that would be a good candidate for 3D printing. 

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii

20 hours ago, BarrettN said:

John's drawing looks pretty spot on to what is in my car (a 74) maybe what Jerry has is from an earlier car or?

Another piece of 2002 trivia!  Both my '69 and 73 have the corner cover that resembles the one in Jerry's picture, so perhaps the more sophisticated moulded piece in John's picture is what was fitted to squarelights?  Never knew there were two different ones!

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

• 2 weeks later...