• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No lights of any kind after paint?

Highnote1

I have installed all LED bulbs in tail and markers and plugged in my headlights. When I pull the switch the gauge lights come on but no other lights of any kids. Fuses all look golden. Surprised that no front or back come on...must be something simple right?

Anything easy to check? I cleaned grounds of paint and it seems ok. Car will turn over and horn works as well. 

It all worked before disassembly. Thanks!

With nothing working, it seems like a ground so I will take off some more paint at those spots this morning. 

I bought the superbrights on a crazy cheap Black Friday deal so hopefully won’t regret. 

I have my heater box out of the car too if that gives anyone any bright ideas. 

I have not installed front markers back in after paint either. 

Was excited to plug this all in...but now not so much. ?

Nah, they all work.  You probably just did something you didn't realize...  Like that the front turn signals ground through the screws that hold the turn signal to the body- they have to be screwed in to ground- something silly like that.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.