• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOOR LINER

alprada

I measured the set I sourced from a FAQ member a few months ago and got 37-3/8" for that measurement between the top outside mounting holes.  Not sure the exact origin of the ones I have, but I know they are reproductions from a few years ago.  Apparently no shrinkage in my case.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi everyone, Dennis emailed me to tell me. I don't know why I receive notifications from this forum...
I'm out of town but I cut a set of vinyl to find out what happened...

it really seems strange to me... but as soon as it's resolved if the plotter misconfigured, I cut them again and send them back. No problem..

Alvaro

www.oilsdesigngroup.com

BMW 2002ti 1971, BMW E3 3.0 S BAVARIA 1973, BMW E9 3.0 CS 1974

WILLYS MB 1942, CHEVROLET SILVERADO C1500 1998, MITUBISHI MONTERO SPORT 1998

I’m in the east coast and can help out with the repackaging and distribution for those on this side of the US.   Maybe this will help keep costs down and reduce the load on pdxguy. 

A great gesture to the community would be for the seller to send it directly to us.

Hello everyone,

I cut a set and it is ok. So Im going to intall it in a car tomorrow... I send you photos...
Im goint to calibrate the plotter and cut all the sets againg.

Alvaro

Edited by alprada
  • Like 1

www.oilsdesigngroup.com

BMW 2002ti 1971, BMW E3 3.0 S BAVARIA 1973, BMW E9 3.0 CS 1974

WILLYS MB 1942, CHEVROLET SILVERADO C1500 1998, MITUBISHI MONTERO SPORT 1998