• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOOR LINER

alprada

Bad news I am afraid. The box that you were tracking contained the stuff below. No vapor barriers. E9 trunk panels maybe? I'm sending an email to alprada next, but my thoughts currently are to cancel the order through PayPal and get the money back. Need to see if the Houston group received the correct pieces. 

Drats,

Dennis

prada1.jpeg

prada4.jpeg

prada2.jpg

prada3.jpg

Hello Everyone. 

Dennis wrote to me. It is correct the tracking number say the packaege arrive but it is other package...

I'll explain: I sent that box on May 23 to Park City, Utah. They are for the E3 trunk. I sent your boxes a month later (June 24)... Supposedly the box for Park City had lost the label so I had to send the recipient information again...

According to USPS your box with tracking number EE104101285CO arrived in Portland on August 1 and the box that was going to Park City is in MIami.

The other box arrived 2 days ago to Houston, TX

Dennis, Please send me photos of the label, tracking number, box etc. . To do the claim. Thank you.

I dont know why USPS delivered that box in the wrong address...

Again thank you very much.

Alvaro

www.oilsdesigngroup.com

BMW 2002ti 1971, BMW E3 3.0 S BAVARIA 1973, BMW E9 3.0 CS 1974

WILLYS MB 1942, CHEVROLET SILVERADO C1500 1998, MITUBISHI MONTERO SPORT 1998

• 1 month later...