• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas 02ers

landon

Landon, thank you for posting this thread.  I'm posting links to a few videos of our damage.  The first two are of the facility and property, and of an interview with a reporter standing at the levy as I was returning in a boat from a damage assessment survey.  The other two are of the cars.  All passwords are " bmw ", lowercase.

Houston will not only survive this but will emerge even stronger.  The spirit of this town has been on magnificent display for all the country and actually for the entire world to see.  It's been striking to see on TV the diversity in culture, ethnicity, and the multitudes of languages spoken here...and that's just from the volunteers and rescuers.  Expanding out to the rescued, the flood victims, the broader population and not to mention, the folks that travelled here from every part of the country to help, and what's obvious is that this melting pot of what is for now, truly the huddled masses, and it's tenacity and spirit of cooperation, shows that what gets assimilated into our American culture are the most noble aspects of the human spirit, and that the better angles of our humanity rising from the people of Houston speak to what most of us have always known.  That America is great, it's always been great and will emerge greater still from this tragedy.  That there's never been a need to "make America great again".  Have no doubt, we will overcome this, we will roll up our sleeves and get to work, and we will always remember those countless brave souls who volunteered, especially those who travelled from afar to risk life and limb to help our people.

Areal view of shop:

Interview with KHOU:

BMW 633 & 325:

2002 Body:

• Like 2

Ruben

So well said Ruben. I feel very helpless here in Colorado but hopefully our donations to the relief effort and those from around the country will in some way help the affected. With people like you I'm sure your community be stronger..... 

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot

VillaBMW - God Bless you!  So sorry for your loss, as a fellow business owner, I feel your pain and totally admire your commitment to your employees.  This is what small business ownership is all about as the cornerstone in this great country of ours!

• Like 1

'72 2002Tii Inka   2760698
'65 Porsche 356SC

ewill2002 is in Houston...I have sent him a few messages and have not heard from him, hopefully he and his family are safe.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

4 hours ago, jrhone said:

ewill2002 is in Houston...I have sent him a few messages and have not heard from him, hopefully he and his family are safe.

I know and have contact info for several of the Houston 02rs but am not familiar with him.  As you mentioned, hope all is well.

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

2 hours ago, Big_Lebowski said:

I know and have contact info for several of the Houston 02rs but am not familiar with him.  As you mentioned, hope all is well.

I just looked him up, looks like he is in San Antonio.  Hope all the Texas 02ers are ok.  

• Like 1

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

• 2 months later...