• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dear faq classified sellers

Driv3r

I found a great Paypal fee calculator that you could use to estimate your fees. Just enter the price of the item you're selling, and it will give you the price you should list it for:  http://thefeecalculator.com/ There are other paypal calculators that you could find online (check the updated rates).

"A humble and friendly message"

If Paypal is the only payment option you're providing, asking for additional merchant fee is not professional. Just add the fee to your sale price before listing it under classified. If your buyer insist on Paypal despite having other payment options, it will then be a common practice to discuss additional fees.

and really folks...if a fee is paid...it is just $3 on a $100 sale.   is the risk to buyer worth it to do the family thing?  just 3% for the convenience of the transaction?  not worth trying to subvert the system.  just eat the dang fee sellers.  i have sold a lot of parts, i don't increase asking price or ask any buyer to take the risk.

2xM3

I did ask Steve to bring back the personal attack zone if you would like to continue. But I start charging the more I have to answer questions. You can PayPal me

Sorry you can't stand behind your pissy little rant about needing to mans plain how to use calculator to figure 3%. Try some science forum for a better response.

Your current bill is now $36 PayPal included.

31 minutes ago, Guest_anonymous said:

I did ask Steve to bring back the personal attack zone if you would like to continue. But I start charging the more I have to answer questions. You can PayPal me

Sorry you can't stand behind your pissy little rant about needing to mans plain how to use calculator to figure 3%. Try some science forum for a better response

it's about time some good assholes got involved....

1 hour ago, Guest_anonymous said:
Sorry you can't stand behind your pissy little rant about needing to mans plain how to use calculator to figure 3%. Try some science forum for a better response.

Your current bill is now $36 PayPal included.

What are you even trying to "mans plain" Guest_trollnonymous?

So ahhh, shall we rant about standardizing how many days we wait before calling fraud?

Edited by theNomad