• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas 02berfest w/ Terry Sayther

BarneyT

1 hour ago, Big_Lebowski said:

If not, your always welcome to join us for one of our Austin area Cars and Coffee meet up.  There scheduled for the 3rd Saturday of each month at 8am.  We have the C&C at Mozarts Coffee Roaster located on Lake Austin Blvd.  John Rosalado mentioned driving up from Houston for our November C&C.  Rudy from Katy is planning on making the drive up again too. 

Greg Resa

Greg I guess i have to drag myself up to cc at mozarts cause i am he --- John Rosaldo... ?

the latest from Terry on the event....

We ran the rally route yesterday and all is going great! This will be a fun event---and lots of people are coming! Better call the Peach Tree Inn right away if you haven't already done so. about 20 rooms are taken and I know some of you are still waiting. It's definitely more fun if we're all together. Terry

Terry Sayther

terndeb@saytherauto.com

Terry Sayther Automotive

512-442-1361

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Looks like we will be blessed with perfect weather, folks... Clear skies, lows in the mid 50s with a high of 82, each day. 

See y'all soon!

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

This time last year we had so much rain in central Texas we did know if the Fall 02berfest would take place.  A few pics from last year added...  Like Ed mentioned, "blessed with perfect weather, folks... Clear skies, lows in the mid 50s with a high of 82, each day."

Fall 02berfest 20.jpg

Fall 02berfest 45.jpg

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968