• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Props to Rogers TII

cbesing

+2, was just up there last week and separated a pretty good stack of cash from me.  Belt line trim, clips, rubber seals etc.,  Gave me a smoking deal on some of the trim that had the most minor of blemishes (basically what he told me was that given the price of the pieces if it isn't perfect he can't sell it as new...which is true, some of the pieces I landed had so-called "damage" that you would have to look really (really) hard to find).  I am lucky he isn't too far from where I am  currently working so I was able to go up to his place and pick through the trim.  Very happy, will continue to work through him.

http://www.alpinabmw2002.com

Sounds like I am the only guy that got a bum deal.  Took the gift certificate and charged the full price+shipping.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

1 minute ago, jimk said:

Sounds like I am the only guy that got a bum deal.  Took the gift certificate and charged the full price+shipping.

I was looking for that thread wherein some were expressing concern about this vendor. It seemed odd that there were a spate of issues, before which there had seemed to be none.

:-(

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I only can speak for myself, but I have used gift certificates with Roger's Tii and never had a problem.  

Jimk, I would imagine there was a misunderstanding or mistake, Roger does not seem like a guy who would intentionally rip you off.  He does a lot of business in the 02 community, I can't see why he would risk his reputation.  He has always been straight with me.

2 hours ago, Mad1602 said:

I only can speak for myself, but I have used gift certificates with Roger's Tii and never had a problem.  

Jimk, I would imagine there was a misunderstanding or mistake, Roger does not seem like a guy who would intentionally rip you off.  He does a lot of business in the 02 community, I can't see why he would risk his reputation.  He has always been straight with me.

Look hard enough and you will find "bad dealings" with literally every vendor.  Take it with a grain of salt.  The occasional bad experience is statistically inevitable.  In JimK's example, Roger probably dropped the ball.  Something I have done myself more than once.

Made a purchase from Roger'sTii a couple weeks ago due to his ongoing support for MidAmerica02Fest.

Got some interesting hard to find parts at a reasonable price, good communication and fair shipping +1

Will buy again from this vendor in the future.

JP

Roger had been nothing but a pleasure to deal with over the last ten years are more, he is always willing to listen to me explain what I need...I also think him for his continued support of the MidAmerica02 fest...

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…