• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheeler Dealers Tii edition

funny, he usually "grinds" the seller down on the price regardless of whether he gets a thousand off or a hundred off.  In this case he happily paid over the asking.  I was waiting for him to start pointing out all the flaws in the 40 year old car and then start the wheeler dealer grind.....I haven't watched the whole thing but I would say off hand he got a pretty solid car for a reasonable price.

http://www.alpinabmw2002.com

They said the car was all original, but there was a snorkel at the right front of the engine bay for a carburetor air intake. I think someone said some Tii's had them from the factory - is that correct?

They said the car was all original, but there was a snorkel at the right front of the engine bay for a carburetor air intake. I think someone said some Tii's had them from the factory - is that correct?

'73 Tii - Malaga 2763751

'72 Tii - Turkis 2762380 - sold

'74 Turbo - silver 4290633 - sold

'76 Jade Green - sold

'74 Tii - Siennabraun 2781572 - sold

'76 Verona - bought new - sold

Also the date on the fuel line is 08  , that's 2008 not 17 yrs ago, but it makes a good story 

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell