• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Circuit Board

'76mintgrün'02

HA!  I tried that number on Real OEM... now I know why nothing came up.  The holes in the upper corners do  look like roundels tho... sort of.  I guess it is of no use for my car, or wood stove for that matter.  Now if I can just figure out how to mark this thread "Answered"....

Thank you for taking the time.  Tom

You could run that thermocouple on something. They're always fun to keep around....

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Not sure if this is it but if you google that number 3230C354 in the upper left hand corner, it comes up as a control board for a heat pump or furnace.I 

I agree.  Someone most likely was swapping out a control board on their HP or furnace and this one got tossed into the box.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I agree. Someone most likely was swapping out a control board on their HP or furnace and this one got tossed into the box.

Or this?

A 200F spread on a race motor at idle would be at the limit but we use individual K-series thermocouples. Infrared "guns" have never proved accurate enough for measuring exhaust temps on our application.

I sent an inquiry to the guy I got it from and will chime in if it is at all '02 related.

Sorry for the off topic post.

Edited by '76Mintgrun'02

Depending on that thermocouples working range you could program a gauge or multimeter to show your exhaust temps. I run a thermocouple in my diesel :P 

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I just sent/got a reply from the source.
Inquired:
"Hi, This circuit board was amongst the stuff I got from you. [photo] I googled the number in the upper left corner and it says it is a thermocouple for a heat pump. Could it be that it is part of your mother's heating system and got put in car parts by mistake? Or is it possible that your father used it for engine analysis, or something? I don't know what it was for and want to make sure it is not something you'd need. By the way, I still have the black strut bearing cap for the passenger side of your car. Tom"
Answered:
"You know, that's too funny. My mom has an older Coleman pump. We have replaced that part already. I encourage you to eBay it without known condition (only since I am unaware of it). I can't garentee a huge profit but due to the older nature of the circuit board it is repairable. List it for 20 bucks and see what happens. If all else fails I will take it off your hands."

I am sending it back to him.

Ingramlee wins the prize!
Solved in 95 minutes!

PM me your address and I will send you your very own gas cap gasket shim!

...now where is that "ANSWERED" button?