• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Throttle Pedal Kit Thread

Rocan

Got mine in the mail. Kit looks amazing. I hope to get it installed in the next few weeks. 

Glad to hear you like it! Post pics when you do! 

I'll take one Dave. Send me a PM

I'll add you to the list! 

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

I will take one. Send PM with payment details.

Thanks,

Rob

1971 Corvette, BBC to LS1 swap under way
1991 Camaro, ProCharged 355
1969 Corvette Greenwood/IMSA project
1974 BMW 2002, barn find, M42 on a stand, turbo header in a box

The list has been updated! 

More materials arrived today! I'll try and get some knocked out this weekend. 

In other news:

I sketched up the adapter for those who want to retain the nubs. I need to prototype it, but just from my sketch, I really like the way it is. It will essentially make this a bolt on kit, and be rock solid... quite possibly more solid then bolting through the floor! also it cuts down on the amount of bolting and unbolting you will need to do. 

I'm also going to start assembling some heater box rebuild kits (that includes all of the foam, rivets, grommets, etc) once I can check the fitment of everything onto my own heater box. I ordered the materials I need but have enough left over for a bunch of other kits, so why not save everyone a little work? 

Also, I have stainless steel hose clamps that are sized appropriately for the fuel filler neck. Came in a box of 5 so I have some left over. 

Oh, and you know what really grinds my gears? Those darned annoying plastic headlight adjuster nuts... if only someone would make them out of metal... hmm, what's this tap and drill bit doing in my order? More to come... :)

Edited by Rocan

A bunch of Bikes...

Alright guys, this is on hold for a little bit. I'll still be producing pedals, but the sale will have to wait until my papers get back from Albany. Soon as I get everything back showing that I can operate under a separate entity than my own, I will continue selling. I'll have them made and ready to go so that I can just send everything out, but until then everyone will have to wait just a little longer. I promise the wait will be worthwhile; in addition to the pedal kits I'll have some other nifty pieces to sell.

I'm aiming to have the following available... Some sooner than others

Throttle pedal kits, with nub adapter

Dead pedal kits

Heater box rebuild kits

Upgraded headlight adjuster knob kits

Stainless steel replacement fuel filler neck clamps

Replacement hood latch wheels

And more! 

A bunch of Bikes...

• 2 weeks later...

Rocan,

Looking forward to the "new products" details. As for the pedal kit, my nubs are in good shape, do you have anything developed fot such a set up?

TIA

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

Rocan,

Looking forward to the "new products" details. As for the pedal kit, my nubs are in good shape, do you have anything developed fot such a set up?

TIA

Justin

It's in the works.

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately everyone. It's taking forever for me to hear back from Albany as far as my business application goes. In the mean time I've been revamping my shop space to make room for the increase in production and new products. I go into full time production following July 11, when i get off from class. I'll be away from home for two weeks in late july till early august, but when I come back it's back to full time production for a couple of months until classes start back up. I'll make sure to over-produce as many as I can so that if orders come up I can ship out asap. 

A bunch of Bikes...