• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Throttle Pedal Kit Thread

Rocan

Rocan, Any news on the throtle pedal kit? I'm in for one if you're still making them.

Definitely still going to be making them. I simply can't sell any until my paperwork comes in. Believe me, I hate to be sitting on all of this material with all of these orders that need filling and not being able to sell any of it thanks to "the man" delaying things. 

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

• 2 weeks later...

I am in for Pedal Kit With Nubs and Replacement hood latch wheels.  Please let me know.

I would be glad to paypal the money to you and have you ship on my UPS or Fedex account if it helps you avoid the man.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Senor Rocan,

Just want to let you know that I am ready when you are. Got$$ and looking forward to getting the "With Stubs" version of the gas pedal.

Let us know of an ETA for sell.

Regards,

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

I'm back guys! Got in Late Friday night. Spent the weekend getting things organized (paying bills, restocking the fridge, picking the 02 up from storage). I was hoping to hit the ground running by Monday but have spent the past three days fairly miserable bedridden with a migraine (damn sinuses).

I was really hoping to come back to paperwork from the state saying that I'm official, but unfortunately it's not here yet. Very annoying.... I really want to move these! In the meantime ill get back to making the things previously promised (likely by tomorrow, playing with industrial bandsaws and drill presses is not wise when you sneeze every few minutes) and will keep pumping out kits so that business will resume with a bang!

My apologies to the delayed responses to messages... Wifi was spotty over there when I had it and I spent most of the time fixing up the 998 mini so I was nowhere near a computer for the first week. If I missed any of you, let me know and ill respond ASAP!

Edited by Rocan

A bunch of Bikes...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! 

Right now, I am extremely annoyed. I received my paperwork in the mail today which should have been confirmation of my LLC... well, long story short they said someone else has already reserved my exact name (hmm, maybe ME!?), so now I have to send it BACK to them and probably wait for another month until its done. I'm really frustrated... I double checked all my paperwork and the only thing telling me that I need to include my receipt from my name reservation was a very small short line on the receipt itself that vaguely states I should do so. It would have been nice if it was included somewhere on their website or on the articles of organization. 

If only we lived in a utopian world where we didn't need to go through this B.S. just to sell each other some nice parts. sigh. 

A bunch of Bikes...

I've been giving it some thought. Being the kind of guy who prefers function over form, if I were to sell a dead pedal, don't expect much more than a piece of aluminum stock that has mounting holes in the right locations :)

But that piece of metal will be a damn good one. I can assure you of that :)

A bunch of Bikes...