• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Throttle Pedal Kit Thread

Rocan

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about the paperwork dilemma, please make sure I'm on the list for a pedal kit when you start selling them again.

1979 e21 318 (sold)

1975 Inka (sold)

1983 e21 320i (sold)

1974 Polaris (sold)

1975 M42 Swap (work in progress)

Rocan Motor Company is now official! The publication companies got to me before the state did, which is not really a surprise because they want my money. I have 120 days to get my publication done, but at least now that stuff can happen in the background while I get back to making and selling uber cool shiny parts that you can install in your car! I'll try and move things along as quickly as possible and get orders out the door as fast as I can make them. Again, I apologize for the long delay. 

More to come!

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

Rocan,

Let's light this candle. I need a complete pedal kit for an '02 with good pedal studs. Please email me at justin_evertatsbcglobal.net.

Can hardly wait.

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sigh, I've been avoiding posting to this thread. I'll keep it short...

Things didn't really work out as I would have liked, and essentially everything became far too expensive to make worthwhile once I considered insurance and things. I would have gone along with it anyway, but my mother got involved and got so damn stressed about the whole thing that she drove me up the wall and wasn't sleeping. So I dissolved the company, just weeks after establishing it. Absolutely broke my heart, and I really didn't want to let you all down. I've been trying to find someone to take on production using my plans and materials, but as far as selling these myself I simply can't do it. I have ten of these sitting in my shop and I technically can't even sell them, so I'm out a good chunk of change on materials. In a few years when I'm out of school and have more time I plan to revive Rocan Motor Company and make good on my promises... until then, I have to swallow my pride and keep my Mother from having a freakout (she is so fearful of me getting sued, despite me explaining to her many many times that it is an extremely unlikely scenario in the first place and that the whole point of forming a company was to assume less liability). 

So yeah, if I can get someone to produce and sell these for me, you will all know about it. I have something in the works, but nothing official yet. 

Again, I am truly sorry. I wanted nothing more than to provide you all with an uber high quality part at an unbelievably low price, but "the man" got in the way of things. I will be working on some smaller bits and pieces (headlight adjuster nuts in aluminum rather than crappy plastic, for example, and other non-crucial parts) and passing those on to you guys as much as possible, but as far as critical components go, they will have to wait. 

:(

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

I understand.  The world seems to revolve around law suits.  In the ED it not uncommon to see 4 people all claiming neck injury after cutting in front of someone and slamming on their brakes.

I am sorry for you that a great company potential will have to wait.

At this point I have become comfy with no pedal.  Still for me, no rush.

Ditto!!

We could look at it as your R&D field testing engineer, if it is possible to pay for material costs, I can "analyze" the concept of design and report back to you.

You can reach me a justin_evertatsbcglobaldotnet.

Worth a shot....

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!