• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUST ASKING ANYONE ELSE GET A VIRUS OFF THIS SITE?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was on last night trying to look for parts on my home pc,and all of a sudden this FBI ad pops up and locks my computer this is the second time its happened to me on while i was on the FAQ,now i have to drop my computer off today to get it fixed again. has this happened to anyone else ?

just asking

Yep.. too bad I'm going to have to stop going on this site. My home computer in being fixed as we speak. I have been using my work laptop at home. I love this site but cant risk it anymore.

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

Well I just downloaded sandboxie & now in site search I do not get the playing card thing pop up so as far as I can tell it's a good fix

Thanks Esty

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Guest Anonymous

Yep thats what happen to me playing card pop up came up I closed it out and went to parts search and voila FBI up my a**.going to download sandibox on my laptop and add it to my pc when I get it back...

I use Chrome and Microsoft Security Essentials. The site is a little slow sometimes and posting can lock up but no virus issues. (No pop ups)

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam