• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk basket, any interest in reproduction?

swift53

I'd be in depending on the finished price

RipR2

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2591740 was manufactured on June 4th, 1973 and delivered on September 14th, 1973 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Fjord metallic, paint code 037.

In my opinion, it's a great idea. but if I were going to have one, I would NOT want it made of Fiberglass. Get with a company that makes Bedliners and have them vacuformed, I am pretty sure that is how the originals were made. My 02 cents.

I've been looking for one for years. My advice is to have them vacuformed. Produce 1000 (they would stack easy!) and sell them for $100 bucks shipped.

If I was buying one, I'd want it as close to original as possible. They also came in black. BTW. Interested in 2 if they are available in the future.

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

Don't want to be a wet blanket but.... it appears Mr Swift is from El Salvador and has 5 previous posts since 2011. Not hating, but just a small concern...

It will surely increase the shipping costs if nothing else...

I will put my internet police badge down now and go back to my little hole...

MJ

75 2002

76 2002

71 F250 camper special