• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You can buy anything you want on ebay...

TobyB

Correction: You can try to sell anything you want on ebay...

That said, I am somewhat guilty of doing this myself once. Bought a pair of running shoes that hurt my feet so much that I relegated them to the back of the closet after the 7th or 8th run. A runner friend suggested that I put them on eBay, so I did... got something like half of what I paid for used running shoes with 20-30 miles on them!

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Used rocker arms are awesome! They're "seasoned" and broken in. Usually I have to pull them at the junkyard but it's easier if someone does it for me and offers them on eBay. You make way more power with the heat-treated/seasoned rocker arms. Also timing chains are too tight from the factory, you want worn-in timing chains for correct timing and reduced camshaft wear.

Used rocker arms are awesome! They're "seasoned" and broken in. Usually I have to pull them at the junkyard but it's easier if someone does it for me and offers them on eBay. You make way more power with the heat-treated/seasoned rocker arms. Also timing chains are too tight from the factory, you want worn-in timing chains for correct timing and reduced camshaft wear.

Thanks for the laugh!

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Tight tolerances are for sissies.

We must be talking about all the motor my diesel makes :P

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2