• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEELER 1600-2002 "COLORS" Print - Input Please

RayC911

Ray, should you manage to find the time to get these prints done, I would certainly have one too!  As long as you promise me that Derby Grau is indeed included...   ;)

I didn't see Amazonasgrun (1974 color) on the list.  I would like one if they get printed.

I will add another row of colors to accommodate :) Testing and working out the kinks in the new printer. I'll finalize the format in a the week and see what I come up with. Some teaser pics. I'l be adding the Bauer before anyone ask

colors1_zpscb4ddf15.jpg

photo2_zps3a185382.jpg

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Nicely done, as always!

...'bout time you got off your butt!

:D

Ray I want one too.  Can I call??

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

That is absolutely stunning work Ray!!   B)   Hats off to you Sir...

And I love the way you incorporate both series 1, 2 and 3, Tourings, Vollcabs and Turbos.  You could argue of course that a couple of Targas would finish it off nicely, but I'm certainly not going to complain about that...   :lol: 
I feel it would be of greater importance that the colors actually matched the year of 02 they were applied to.  I would be more than happy to help you in assuring this was all done correct if you want me to.  Just say the word...   ;) 
For instance - just at first glance - a series 1 would have never been Golf yellow. That was a series 2 and 3 colour only.  A Touring would have also never been Florida green as that was a series 1 colour only.  Likewise, Derby grey was also only series 1.

Still this is an awesome result Ray!!  I'm all excited now, and would happily order at least two posters and definitely also a phone cover if you go ahead with that too...
Hmmm... wondering if it would be possible to get the print onto a decent quality coffee cup too??

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

...'bout time you got off your butt!

:D

I was going to say it hasn't been that long! then i noitced i started this tread in 2011 :huh:

That is absolutely stunning work Ray!!   B)   Hats off to you Sir...

And I love the way you incorporate both series 1, 2 and 3, Tourings, Vollcabs and Turbos.  You could argue of course that a couple of Targas would finish it off nicely, but I'm certainly not going to complain about that...   :lol: 

I feel it would be of greater importance that the colors actually matched the year of 02 they were applied to.  I would be more than happy to help you in assuring this was all done correct if you want me to.  Just say the word...   ;) 

For instance - just at first glance - a series 1 would have never been Golf yellow. That was a series 2 and 3 colour only.  A Touring would have also never been Florida green as that was a series 1 colour only.  Likewise, Derby grey was also only series 1.

Still this is an awesome result Ray!!  I'm all excited now, and would happily order at least two posters and definitely also a phone cover if you go ahead with that too...

Hmmm... wondering if it would be possible to get the print onto a decent quality coffee cup too??

The colors were thrown in there randomly. I had begun to sort the correct colors for each model year. The rare colors are easy to match since it's on a narrow range. The Chamonix and Polaris for example will be tricky. i want to leave 2 turbos in there but they only came in those 2 color plus a few rare schwartz.. But i also like those 2 colors on reg 02 bodies...decisions, decision. once i'm close to finalizing, I'll take you up on your consulting offer and send you the proofs. Thanks!

Coffee cups are possible if there's enough interest. I have a sublimation printer so i just need to get a mug press

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

I was going to say it hasn't been that long! then i noitced i started this tread in 2011 :huh:

The colors were thrown in there randomly. I had begun to sort the correct colors for each model year. The rare colors are easy to match since it's on a narrow range. The Chamonix and Polaris for example will be tricky. i want to leave 2 turbos in there but they only came in those 2 color plus a few rare schwartz.. But i also like those 2 colors on reg 02 bodies...decisions, decision. once i'm close to finalizing, I'll take you up on your consulting offer and send you the proofs. Thanks!

Coffee cups are possible if there's enough interest. I have a sublimation printer so i just need to get a mug press

Sounds great!   :D 

My email address is : andersbilidt (a) hotmail dot com

Send me what ever you've got, and I'll be more than happy to give you some feedback, to ensure colors, models and all that add up.

I'll be taking posters, telephone covers, coffee mugs and what every else you can come up with...   ;) 

How about getting the print on T-shirts too??

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

This will be great, will we have toilet seats also?  Maybe beer huggies, and also Cooler Skins? 

What else am I missing. (SF) :rolleyes:

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007