• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autozone trim on my 1600

ryansti

Looks good; I still can't get over how much the belt line trim costs. I really wonder what the total production cost on it. Sadly I'm going original on my 1600 and am preparing myself to drop almost 1k on trim:(

2010 Mazda Miata GT PRHT

2011 Honda Civic LX-S(parts hauler)APPLIANCE ON WHEELS!!! Why would anyone drive this?????

1967 BMW 1600 EDDA 1528870

My Blog

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,353567/

Looks good; I still can't get over how much the belt line trim costs. I really wonder what the total production cost on it. Sadly I'm going original on my 1600 and am preparing myself to drop almost 1k on trim:(

I was going to order the real deal but then the beltline trim for the nose became NLA as far as I know.

70 BMW 1600 Malaga & Nevada

And a bunch of other old junk

Looks good enough to try, but I fear it would look too good next to my weathered/worn/home-shot paint.

I like how you solved the 'bugs on the windsheild' problem. No glass front or rear- let the suckers fly through. One tip- sunglasses and don't smile.

• Like 1

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I have put over a year and over 38000 miles on my Autozone type trim. Still looks brand new. It is platics but extremely flexible so it does not dent or ding.

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Looks astoundingly good...and I'm kind of a purist when Mr. Wallet allows. Any close up pics of the corner of the rear deck lid? I sort of figured it would want to kink top and bott as it went around, especially since the angle changes from the side to the back of the deck lid...must be really flexible..Nice job! Dave V. in NC

Looks astoundingly good...and I'm kind of a purist when Mr. Wallet allows. Any close up pics of the corner of the rear deck lid? I sort of figured it would want to kink top and bott as it went around, especially since the angle changes from the side to the back of the deck lid...must be really flexible..Nice job! Dave V. in NC

I can take some more pictures tonight. It's flawless around the bends.

70 BMW 1600 Malaga & Nevada

And a bunch of other old junk

I can take some more pictures tonight. It's flawless around the bends.

To be honest I expected it to stick out on top around the corners.

Went over and looked at it up close myself, it's about as perfect as can be.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر