Attention Touring Owners, Carpets Sets from Esty

MikeinNC

After tiring of looking at the old, natty and original carpet in my touring, I contacted Esty in late July about possibly making a set for my red car. Well she enthusiastically agreed and on the hotest day of the month, I went out and took it all out and off it went to her carpet factory. Below are pictures of the completed results, installed in the car and ready for the mountains and the 02berfest next weekend.

As many of you know, the touring has quite a few more pieces than a sedan and have some unique features. Esty was so great to work with, and she takes incredible pride in her workmanship and quality. I have installed a lot of carpet sets from many suppliers over the years and really like what she provides, it is top notch in all aspects. I am sure many others who use her products feel the same way.

Now, if I can only get the 02 Panel truck out to her ............ :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guest Anonymous

Same positive experience with Ms. Esty on a carpeting set. She is currently working with me to make a thinner set of floor mats to fit around the gas pedal, necessary because of sound insulation on the floor boards. The Touring interior looks great.

Roger

'72 Malaga

RBenson685@aol.com

• 3 years later...

Bit late to join, but I just wanted to let you know that Esty's Touring set is very well made. I ordered one in January this year and had it shipped to the EU. Installation is finished just now (I know...): great value for money! There aren't too many Touring carpet suppliers, and although ordering over the great pond is always tricky (import taxes), Esty is, all things considered, a worthy alternative to European suppliers.

Bit late to join, but I just wanted to let you know that Esty's Touring set is very well made. I ordered one in January this year and had it shipped to the EU. Installation is finished just now (I know...): great value for money! There aren't too many Touring carpet suppliers, and although ordering over the great pond is always tricky (import taxes), Esty is, all things considered, a worthy alternative to European suppliers.

so what did it set you back, delivered and taxed to Ireland? Last lot I got was from Coverdale in the UK that made a pattern for my Touring, but the carpet itself was poor quality (my cheap choice probably, can't remember).

Nick

so what did it set you back, delivered and taxed to Ireland? Last lot I got was from Coverdale in the UK that made a pattern for my Touring, but the carpet itself was poor quality (my cheap choice probably, can't remember).

Nick

Nick...depending on what carpet is used, a touring set starts at about $500.00...shipping to GB/UK/ has been approx $130-140.00 USPS 1st class