• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V Caravan on Thursday.

eurotrash

Don't forget that I-40 at NC/TN border has been closed all winter for a rockslide ...might check with AAA or google "I-40 rockslide"...I think that they send you I-81 towards Johnson City up to I-26 back down to Asheville...You guys probably already knew that...Look forward to seeing you there. Have fun, be safe. Dave V. in Morganton NC.

same as previous years. You Cincy folks can join up at the US 35/I-71 interchange. ETA there around 8:15 or so.

Drop me an e-mail if your gonna join the caravan so I can add you to the e-mailing list.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

We are arriving Thursday afternoon. Look us up and I will buy you a beer. Polaris M2 with Alpina wheels, CSL type M stripes, a cage and exhaust that will wake the dead. Shouldn't ne too hard to find.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

We are arriving Thursday afternoon. Look us up and I will buy you a beer. Polaris M2 with Alpina wheels, CSL type M stripes, a cage and exhaust that will wake the dead. Shouldn't ne too hard to find.

Huh - I can't hear you talking over that exhaust (LOL)..

64e67f34.jpg

12392194.jpg

Need to have a sound-off contest between yours, Blunt's M2, Roy Wicklund's M2 and Ian Powell's M20 equipped 74tii (or just some "pay to ride/drives").

pics3272010005.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I will also be arriving Thursday afternoon. We'll either bring the E21 Baur or the 635csi (or both). See you there!

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Huh - I can't hear you talking over that exhaust (LOL)..

64e67f34.jpg

12392194.jpg

Need to have a sound-off contest between yours, Blunt's M2, Roy Wicklund's M2 and Ian Powell's M20 equipped 74tii (or just some "pay to ride/drives").

pics3272010005.jpg

No contest I am not proud to say. Roy's M2 has a very sophisticated custom exhaust with dual hi flow VSR cats. Sounds great but not too obnoxious. He is bringing another car this year. Not sure what Steve is running (maybe a turbo exhaust if memory serves), but very cililized. Have never seen the M20 car (looks great though). Mine is the sewer pipe approach. Gruppe A headers to a Borla mid-section to a Magnaflow (read cheap) rear can. It is truly obnoxious. If I can ever get to the point where I don't have any ongoing expensive projects on the car, I am going to have something fabricated that uses a y pipe to a set of dual pipes and maybe a resonator or two. Until then, I will be running the poor man's version.

I will also be arriving Thursday afternoon. We'll either bring the E21 Baur or the 635csi (or both). See you there!

Sounds like a party brewing!