• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your steering wheel!!!!

jrhone

Petri wheels:

post-169-13667620429174_thumb.jpg

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

petri w/ a wheelskin cover. I love it. (and no, that's not a smiley face on the horn button.)

What are the tissues for? Dusting the dash?

crying tissues. I sit in the car in the winter, asking why Mother Nature makes so much damned snow in NH.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Wow Otis! Does the carpet match the drapes?

Not from this particular vendor, but I have other sources. From the linked vendor, I just ordered the entire set - matching dice, review mirror cover, and the handcuffs (keep clicking on the link).

Ultimately, I'm after this look. Unique and one-of-a-kind. Should help the resale value - not that I'd ever sell Otis, that is.

post-1769-13667620429766_thumb.jpg

My Current Steering wheel, which I dont car for any more.. (mine is now a 15" instead of the 13" shown (that was too small))

P1010276-2.jpg

Speedwell , what steeringwheel is that ? Looks like a mini steering wheel to me :)

bmwfans_userbar.png

-Living in the wrong side of the world ..

Cheers

Chatroom John

Beat up old Momo Monte Carlo (I think) that I have had in various cars since the mid 80's. I found it in a Volvo 122 in a junk yard. Has a sticker on it saying "Less brake, more accelerator" a Fangio quote.

John

DSC_0048.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Speedwell , what steering wheel is that ? Looks like a mini steering wheel to me :)

HAHA. Yea I got it off the UK ebay. Its a mountney steering wheel. It didnt say the diameter, and it was at such a good price, I didnt think about it.. it was 12". :( .

I have one in my car now thats a 14" (not 15 like I said above) and the same style. Im probably selling it in the next few weeks.

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

I have a steering wheel exactly like this one except its leather wrapped. I got it from Euro 1983 BMW 745i Turbo.

graduation063.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!