• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daily Driver Insurance w/ Collision

Colin

i have full coverage w/ Allied.

Is that dog going to be OK?

I dunno, its tough. He recently went through a break up so I think that is where the excessive eating comes in. His shrink thinks the over eating stems from puppy-hood because his litter mates always beat him to dinner. You know, they'd push him away and all that. I've started to be open with him about his weight and how it effects his self perception negatively, but I'm not sure he's ready to take the first step, yet... or any steps for that matter. I mean, look at him, he's too big to walk.

Here is his brother, Marty, R.I.P., who also suffered from a slight weight problem. This was taken the last night Marty was seen alive. His owners left him alone on the beach where he gorged himself on sand and salt water.

post-9983-13667597969194_thumb.jpg

Here is his brother, Marty, R.I.P., who also suffered from a slight weight problem. This was taken the last night Marty was seen alive. His owners left him alone on the beach where he gorged himself on sand and salt water.

SLIGHT weight problem????? Glasses? That's bordering on (actually beyond) animal cruelty; I've seen swine less pudgy than that! Sorry, I didn't mean to thread-jack, but I just had to post something.

SLIGHT weight problem????? Glasses? That's bordering on cruelty...wow. sorry, I didn't mean to thread-jack, but I just had to post something.

It is my understanding that Marty died a happy dog. Sure, in his final years, he had to be rolled around in a red wagon because he was too fat to walk, but some say that he always had a little smile on his dog face. At his grave, the owners still place some bacon and beef jerky once of month.

ever since I bought my '02s 39 years ago...same with comprehensive.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I'm looking to add collision coverage for my daily driver (a 74 2002) and can't seem to find an insurance co. that offers it. Anyone found anything?

I have State Farm as well. I'm satisfied how they have handles my claims. My agent is a great guy as well.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti