• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some fotos

Benetton

i was getting anxious for some serious wrenching this weekend. so i test fit a few things

DSC_0047.jpgDSC_0048.jpgDSC_0049.jpg

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Guest Anonymous

Looks very, very cool. What wheels (and size) are on that car? Can you post a direct shot? I continue the (never ending) search for the perfect wheels for my car. TIA

Roger

'72 Malaga

out of the beautiful car?

Can't wait to see it in person. Is this the Inka car that was rearended?

Bill in the big black truck.....

haha it does need some help with some light marks but they should come right out. have you used the machine yet? the car that was rear ended in 04 is actually my dads original colorado 72tii. this is what it looks like now...well kinda the engine is pulled and it sits in the garage

P9300002.jpg

heres a shot of the wheel, they are compomotives, a uk brand and i've never seen another set. 7x15 et10

DSC_0020.jpg

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

225/45/15 toyo ra-1's since these are r compounds i plan on getting another set of wheels and tires before i do to much driving, but to break in the car and a couple track days these will be fine for now. with the et 10 offset i cant run much wider as the rears tuck perfectly right now but the fronts dont fill out the flares so im thinking of running a small spacer.

I have the same wheels but with ET22. The center caps are custom made but I have the originals too.

Beutiful car by the way!

I love the look of your car with lip flares. I bought new center caps from compomotive about 2 years ago so they still make them if you need new ones.